January 25, 2011 (This is re-post from a Facebook Note.)
Made it to Bulldog this a.m.! Quicker and better with the PUPs during warm-up, but the tick-tocks are still cleaning my clock (sorry, couldn't resist). For the lifting complex we did 5,3, 1 rep(s) of deadlift, clean and pull, close-grip snatch, back squat, good morning, and then row. I stuck with 35 lbs. Then the workout: 3 rounds of 10 box jumps (step-ups [16" box] for me), 15 V-sit ups (totally killer and warn your neighbors if you have gas), 20 superman extensions. My time: 10:04. Interestingly (to me), I left feeling pretty good afterwards, except for the growing feeling of a migraine (I tend to hold my breath during some of the exercises, and I think that doesn't help) -- but after a good breakfast it seems like it's gone now! Sweet!
Also -- rest in peace, Jack LaLanne (although will he really rest?) -- if you don't know who he is, check out his obit here or go to his site here.
No comments:
Post a Comment