January 14, 2011 (This is re-post from a Facebook Note.)
Bulldog today: First, I went! (the crowd goes wild!) I felt migrainey and tired when I got up, but still, I went. I got stuck again on the PUPs during the warm-up, but did a little better this time. After the warm-up, we did 5, then 3, then 1 rep of a lifting complex: power clean, press, back squat, good morning, behind-the-neck press. I did 35 lbs and then 40 lbs for the 1 rep. Then the workout: 1 minute per exercise: sit-ups, overhead squats, push ups, and kettlebell swings (20 lbs). Starting with sit-up number 1 and ending with the last kb swing I did 71. Interestingly, as I was driving home, I noticed that my neck feels nicely not tense and my headache is much better. All this AND it's Friday? Rock on!
No comments:
Post a Comment