Monday, March 14, 2011

Still down with a cold. Since last Tuesday. I know there are differing opinions on whether to workout with a cold. If I had normal colds, I think I would just go ahead and Bulldog it. But my colds seem to shut my whole brain and body down. They usually turn into a sinus infection and also go into my chest. I like to try to fight this stuff off naturally, so I stay away from taking antibiotics unless it's really bad. So I've stayed home and rested.

But now I'm at the point where I feel a little better and a little more restless. I'm hopped up on the D (decongestant) but I still feel weak and fatigued. I really want to start back at Bulldog tomorrow, but I think I'm still not quite there. Maybe a light workout and some walking at home? Any comments or suggestions for what you do when you're under the weather?

No comments: