Sunday, February 28, 2010

Older WW post (see earlier posts about this):

Friday, November 27, 2009
I think I'm finally getting over this cold -- hurray! I was also down 3.8! at this week's WI on Tuesday. It's a big number due to the previous week of being up with water weight, but I am pleased *and* very determined to have another loss this week. It doesn't have to be big, just down. I'll even take .2.

Yesterday I got up at 5:30 am (thank you, Bill the puppy, with your tiny bladder) and went for a really nice walk. I'm doing a Thanksgiving Weekend Challenge where I'm tracking my steps and trying to stay active. After my walk I went to the grocery store and got my ingredients for my Thanksgiving contribution: Corn Casserole. I like to make this dish because I am not tempted by it one bit. I like my corn pure. I hadn't ever heard of corn casserole before I met my husband's family and my mother-in-law asked if I could bring one. After much googling, I found a recipe and now, 5 years later, I'm still bringing it and asking my husband if it tastes okay.

Tried to enjoy the company at my inlaws' and think less about the food, but some family tension did not make that easy. When we came home afterwards, I was crabby, headache-y, and looking for comfort in the fridge even though I wasn't hungry. I had 1 Little Drum (mini ice cream drumstick--so cute!) at 3 points and went to bed. Today is looking better, but I am at home with my husband's leftovers beckoning me. At least he doesn't like pie, so there's none of that waving me over! Looks like I better get my big butt moving so I remember that I'm choosing Weight Watchers -- I'm choosing to remove weight, feel lighter, move better, be healthier, have fewer migraines, be confident, improve my outlook! I choose!!

Look out Elliptical, here I come!

No comments: