Sunday, February 28, 2010

I have decided to import my blog that I've been keeping at the WeightWatchers' site to here. Here is my description of my blog at that site:

"This blog is about permanently removing weight, developing a healthier lifestyle, the best of times and the worst of times. It's about persistence and strength, humor and struggle: success. My meeting leader says at the end of every meeting: "You don't have to be perfect. Life is not perfect. Life won't let you be perfect. But if you can be just a little bit better this week, focusing on a healthier lifestyle (or whatever the weekly topic is), you'll have success when you come back next week."

My first entry on the site isn't available anymore, but here is my second one:

Thursday, November 12, 2009
Well, I guess I've been away for a long time -- since August! I haven't quit WW though -- just didn't blog. I've been struggling a bit -- or "been presented with several challenges" with staying OP over these few months. It sure is hard to keep at it every day no matter what. But I've had some self epiphanies lately that have re-motivated me. I choose not to put this off any longer! I know that making small changes and losing slowly is best for long lasting success. I've lost 13 pounds in one year -- with lots of ups and downs. But it's better than having gained during that year. It's a process and I'm learning. So onward and upward! --erm, downward? Yes. Soldiering on.

I'll keep tracking and I've also started to add 10 minutes of elliptical every morning (I'll build the time up weekly).

Here I go!
****
More soon,
H

No comments: