Sunday, July 10, 2011


Time to go back to Bulldog! I'll be starting back tomorrow, but not in my usual 5:45 a.m. class (sorry, gals!). Instead I'm going at 7:00 a.m. to "ease" into it a bit. I don't really even know what this means for a Crossfit workout (I'm pretty sure that if Gio [one of the coaches] is reading this, he just frowned and decided to give me 10 burpees), but I plan to show up and do my best. Yes, I am a little nervous about it, but I know it's time to get started. It will be hard and even pretty unpleasant in the beginning. I haven't been at Bulldog since April 20th! I am weak and floppy and still easily tired out. A little voice is saying, "Wait one more week!" One more week of waiting is one more week lost for my goal of getting stronger. So, the time to do it is now! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Rebecca Stanton said...

Good luck! Listen to your body and all that, but have a great time!

jniimi said...

You can do it, honey! Go! Go! Go!