Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Post #3

Well, I've reminded myself off and on all day about posting today. I've finally got a moment to do it, though the dogs are staring at me with raised brows -- time to go out. And I've got work to do. And I want to plant some more flowers in the evening light. Plus -- I'm hungry!! Real hunger with stomach growls. I think I've done a pretty fair job of watching myself today and I've tried to note when I feel hungry versus when I feel like eating but I'm not hungry. I'm also watching to see what makes me feel satisfied versus what makes me want more to eat. That's a lot of watching.

With only three hours left to my day, I guess I better get these dogs out and get on with it! Hurray, completed third post! Hurray!

Until post 4 then,

Holly

No comments: