Saturday, December 16, 2006

Hello Viewers. That was a long, sad break, wasn't it? "What happened, Holly?" you ask. Well, dear viewer, a lot of not losing weight. It's not a new tale, though my tail is a bit larger than my last entries from almost a year ago. Stress, two weddings (same dude), work overload ... c'est la vie. But I'm back for another go.

I experimented with Dr. Weil's Optimum Health Plan , but found it technically annoying -- lots of problems. Even though it was cheap, it wasn't worth the struggle, though there are some interesting folks there. And I tried working with a nutritionist just after I stopped posting here. I kept gaining weight though and realized something was just not working in our relationship.

It really just comes down to me, doesn't it? So that's what I'm working on. Reading through You On a Diet! and Full Catastrophe Living by Jon Kabat Zinn. I'm hoping by working on me directly, that this will yield success -- being healthier, having fewer headaches, and yes, weighing less -- hauling less me around to help my joints and my psyche.

Stay with me, viewer and send me a note if you see me stop.

Yours,
Holly

No comments: