Wednesday, May 04, 2011


Well, some of you already know, but just to keep everyone in the loop and also to explain why I haven't been going to Bulldog -- I have a surgery scheduled in a few weeks and the doctor has advised me not to exercise. The funny thing is, when she told me, I asked her what could happen if I did. She said I probably wouldn't injure anything, but it could hurt really bad. Stop exercising just because it might hurt? That seemed kind of foreign to me. But the kind of hurt she is talking about is the kind that is unbelievably bad and I don't need to add that to my days leading up to the surgery.

So, I'll have to work my inner bulldog, but not my outer bulldog! I'm focusing on how great it will be once this is all over and I can work out full-on without any worries. This is going to be an awesome summer! Mark my words!! Woof Woof!

2 comments:

jniimi said...

GoooOOO Bunny! xo Me

Rebecca Stanton said...

Oh man, that is teh suck. I hate that thing when you're all psyched up to exercise, and just starting to feel like a bad-ass, and then for whatever really sound medical reason you have to take a break. However, hopefully the suspense will make you all the more excited to return to Bulldog after the surgery's done!